Toolani GmbH Germany: General terms and conditions (GTC)
1. General terms and conditions (GTC)
Toolani GmbH Germany (Registergericht: Handelsgericht Wien), Schönbrunner Straße 61, A-1050 Wien, Österreich (will be called toolani in the following) regulates the delivery of telecommunication services and other accompanying services through toolani. You will also find Information, advice and additional services as well as removal of disruptions in this connection. Product-specific service description are part of the Vertra- law. In case regulations of service descriptions differ from these GTC, service description has priority in validity.
As well as these GTC the telecommuni cation act (TCA), regulations for TCA and/or other compulsory legal regulations apply even if not explicitly indicated.
Differing, conflicting or additional general terms and conditions of the customer will not apply as, even if considered, an integral part of the contract, unless its validity is agreed upon by toolani for record.
2. Breadth of service
Toolani offers its customers a 'callthrough' service for their mobile phones which serves as a call diversion to an international number. The customer can set an international connection from his/her mobile via a national landline that is dialled in front of the international number to be reached. Therefore the customer chooses a national landline number provided by toolani (toolani code) and the customer will then be connected with the designated international number automatically.
Possible charges the network operator charges the customer for the dial-up of toolani numbers in the landline must be paid by the customer and will be charge by the mobile network operator as a landline call according to the particular rates. These phone charges for the mobile network operator apply straight away after entering the dial-up number. Charges for the diversion of a call need only to be paid when the connection to the designated number has been established.
Toolani services have to be paid in advance; the customer is obliged to pay up front. Therefore the customer can only use toolani if enough money is provided on the individual credit accout within the framework of the contract. The customer will be charged for services at the same time as they are being carried out. Current connections will be disrupted immediately if the credit is too low.
Toolani's contractual obligations
- Users are considered to be referred by you only if they signed up for toolani after clicking the link in your invite email.
- When a user who has signed up after being referred by you, makes their first payment, your account will be credited with your bonus.
- The campaign is valid until further notice.
- All credits and payments made during the campaign are non-refundable and non transferable.
- The purpose of this campaign is to promote the spreading of this service to new subscribers. Thus for a person to “refer themselves” by creating several accounts with different phone numbers is against the spirit of this campaign and will be considered as misuse.
- toolani has the right to withdraw issued bonuses in the case of misuse or fraudulent behavior.
- toolani reserves the right to reject or terminate the campaign at any time and for any reason, at toolani's sole discretion.